Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eating Troubles

I have been concerned lately about Rianne's poor eating decisions. I try to give my family healthy and balanced food choices but she seemed to not have too much appetite lately. It is not very uncommon for her to come home with leftovers from her school lunch or leave her plate half untouched. I do hope it is just a phase or maybe a result of her feeling sick. She started coughing this morning and complained of not feeling good this past few days. I wish I know what to do to help her make better food and eating decisions. We love you Rianne and we pray that you will feel better soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 Blog design by Template Faerie | Distributed by: best blogger template 3 column free cute blogger templates 3 column | cheap vps reseller best vpn china